Thursday, May 21, 2015

Joomla ~ Day 2: Maymester and the Wee Fat Baby

Yesterday and last night our little man was sick for the first time in his brief life. Nothing at all serious. But enough to take up me and the wife's free time. He made it to 11 months before his first illness so we've been lucky so far. No complaints on that front.

However, what a sick little dude in the house does is occupies nearly every waking moment. My initial enthusiasm and set-aside time for Joomla was preempted by our taking care of him, keeping him cool, carrying him around and making him comfortable.

It brought out the best in both of us when that isn't always the case with a little one in the house. :)

He's feeling better today so hopefully after work I'll have some time to resume Joomla.

If it's a choice between Joomla and the wee fat one, the wee fat one will win every time.




8 comments:

  1. I'm glad your little one is feeling better! He is super cute and looks very happy in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, MG. Yeah, he's a good, good boy.

      Delete
  2. What a handsome little boy, John! I'm happy to hear he's feeling better. I know what you mean about balancing assignments with family. My girls are 8 and 5 so this holiday weekend they may prove to be a bit more uncomfortable if I don't do a good job of balancing 7505 with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bradley, your two trumps my one and proves without a doubt that you are better man than I, good sir. :) I don't think we could manage two AND school. Have a great long weekend!

      Delete
  3. He's precious! You've got your priorities in the right place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it looks like your prioritizing was dead-on-right too with your the recent graduation in the house! Congratulations momma!!

      Delete
  4. I would never get anything productive done just for staring at that adorable smile! He'll be so proud of you for going to grad school when he's older :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!! I would choose the wee fat one over Joomla as well. Good luck continuing the project!

    ReplyDelete